I thought I’d take today to tell you a little about me. I’m sure we’ll be doing some personal history posts over the next little bit because it’s sooo important!
Basic facts about me:
- My name is Camille
- I was born in the 80’s
- I’m married to an amazing man named Luke. Despite him having no desire to do family history work I still love him. 😉
- Every year for about 6 months I’m what I call a baseball widow. Luke is the head baseball coach at the local high school.
- I love watching baseball.
- At the moment I have 2 cute little boys! They are 3 years and 18 months old.
- I volunteer my time at our local Family History Center. I teach every other Monday on Roots magic and have a 4 hour shift on Wednesdays.
- I have three siblings: me, my two sisters and our little brother.
- I love to travel!! Thankfully so does Luke!
- We collect magnets from every where we have visited.
- I’ve even gotten him to take a family history trip to Montana to do some research!
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Although I am a member of the LDS church I still care about the stories! My family members are not forgotten.
- I’ve always been interested in family history, but I thought it was all done and didn’t know what to do. About 5 years ago I found some amazing resources and dived head first!
I’m so excited to be sharing my adventure with you!