Basic facts about me:
- My name is Camille
- I was born in the 80’s
- I’m married to an amazing man named Luke. Despite him having no desire to do family history work I still love him. 😉
- I have 2 cute little boys with a little girl on the way
- I teach at our local Family History Center. At the moment I teach a class on the FamilySearch App gallery and one on descendancy research. I use to volunteer for 4 hours a week helping anyone who came into the center looking for help (I’d still be doing it but life got busy and I moved from the area)
- I love to travel!! Thankfully so does Luke!
- We collect magnets from every where we have visited.
- I’ve even gotten him to take a family history trip to Montana to do some research!
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- I’ve always been interested in family history, but I thought it was all done and didn’t know what to do. In 2010, I found some amazing resources and dived in head first!
I’m so excited to be sharing my adventure with you! I hope to share with you what you can do when you have a short amount of time for family history (As I do with kids!). I also hope to help those who are new to genealogy to navigate to their own fun adventures! As you journey with me I hope you catch the spark of excitement of finding your ancestors and discovering their stories!
To continue to journey with me make sure you subscribe to my newsletter which lets you know about any new adventures posted here!